Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013

Unterwegs in Studio City

Vanessa wurde gestern am 13. Mai unterwegs in Studio City gesichtet.

Out&About

Credit: JustJared.Com




Außerdem verkauft Vanessa ein Teil ihrer Klamotten auf einer App namens Poshmark. Mit dem Gewinn durch den Verkauf unterstützt Vanessa die Make A Wish Foundation.

New item to be added to my Poshmark closet this Wednesday at 11 AM PST! 
One of my J.J. Winters fringe handbags (yes, I own a few lol)! This is one of my favorite bags to take with me to music festivals. It’s just the right size to fit all your essentials and because it’s a crossbody, it doesn’t get in the way!
Download the app now for a chance to purchase this. Remember, all the money from your purchase goes to Make- A Wish®. Spread the love!
Xo,
V

Credit: Vanessahudgens.Tumblr.Com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen