Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

Tumblr Post

Hier sind zwei Posts von Vanessa auf Tumblr. Der erste Post ist ein weiteres Kleidungsstück, das Vanessa auf Poshmark verkauft. Der zweite Post beinhaltet ein Shooting Bild.

The final item to be added to my Poshmark closet is my one-of-a-kind Georges Hobeika dress that I wore to the premiere of Bandslam. Throwwwback! This was one of my first premieres, so this dress was hard to part with. But it’s for a good cause!
Download the app for a chance to purchase this amazing dress, or shop my closet via the web on Poshmark. Find me at my Poshmark username: @vanessahudgens! Remember, all the money from your purchase goes to Make-A-Wish®. Spread the love!
Xo,
V

LOVED this shoot!
ps. GREATBRITUNS this edit you did is too legit!


Credit: Vanessahudgens.Tumblr.Com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen